Alex Rodriquez Plastic Surgery Before and After Photos

Do all of pro baseball player A-Rod‘s women have plastic surgery? A recent article in we says so. Check it out here.


I was interviewed this week by In Touch Weekly magazine regarding Madonna‘s possible plastic surgery. Check it out in the upcoming issue.


Maybe A-Rod doesn’t mind his women having some plastic parts? If that is the case, then maybe his next girlfriend will be Jocelyn Wildenstein!



Alex Rodriquez and Cameron Diaz called it quits in September 2011 but apparently there are no hard feelings. A-Rod is still gushing over his ex.

“I don’t like talking about my relationships,” Rodriquez tells The Insider, “but I will tell you about [Cameron] – she’s probably one of the greatest human beings I’ve ever met, and just an amazing light.” 

0 comments:

Post a Comment